Welcome to our agency's new webpage!
The new design gives us greater access to update and share timely news and accomplishments across our service area. Please visit us often and follow our work and celebrate the milestones achieved by the children and families we partner with.
Mary Pat Messmer, CEO
Today’s families face many challenges. At Cape Cod Child Development we think that finding great child care, early education and family support services shouldn’t be among them. Through our core offerings, we offer a broad range of comprehensive services that include preschool/head start; and school-age programs; early intervention and assessment services; parent education and playgroups for children; support for teen parents and a network of family child care homes. Cape Cod Child Development is the largest provider of quality childcare, early education, developmental intervention and family support services on Cape Cod, the Islands and Wareham.
- Cape Cod Child Development Announces New Grant from the Tower Foundation
- Botello Lumber Company Commemorates Thirteen Years of Philanthropic Giving to Cape Cod Child Development
- 2013 Alternative Gift Fair
- Cape Cod Child Development Hosts Annual Meeting
- Cape Cod Child Development to Participate in Lights On Afterschool! October 17th
508-775-6240 ext 311
School Age Child Care
- Falmouth Program | 508-418-5563
- Hyannis Program | 508-418-5560
- Yarmouth Program | 508-418-5562
508-775-6240 ext 326
Family Child Care
508-775-6240 ext 316
Early Childhood Intervention
508-775-6240 ext 450
Families United Network (F.U.N.)
508-775-6240 ext 512
Teen Parent Program
508-775-6240 ext 321