At Cape Cod Child Development we strive each day to create a world where all children grow up with the skills and opportunities to reach important milestones and achieve in school and life. With your support, we help strengthen families with young children and the communities in which they live by focusing our efforts on nurturing parenting, social-emotional well-being, school readiness, and by providing intervention and support of young children who may be facing delays or other challenges.
Please visit us often and follow our work and celebrate the milestones achieved by the children and families we partner with.
If you wish additional information or would like an opportunity to meet with us, please give us a call. Your interest and support is greatly appreciated!
Mary Pat Messmer, CEO
Today’s families face many challenges. At Cape Cod Child Development we think that finding great child care, early education and family support services shouldn’t be among them. Through our core offerings, we offer a broad range of comprehensive services that include preschool/head start; and school-age programs; early intervention and assessment services; parent education and playgroups for children; support for teen parents and a network of family child care homes. Cape Cod Child Development is the largest provider of quality childcare, early education, developmental intervention and family support services on Cape Cod, the Islands and Wareham.
- Cape Cod Child Development’s Stevens Street Preschool Awarded NAEYC Accreditation
- Weather Related Closings or Delays
- Bridgeview Montessori School Partners with Bourne Head Start
- Cape Cod Child Development Announces New Grant from the Tower Foundation
- Botello Lumber Company Commemorates Thirteen Years of Philanthropic Giving to Cape Cod Child Development
508-775-6240 ext 311
School Age Child Care
- Falmouth Program | 508-418-5563
- Hyannis Program | 508-418-5560
- Yarmouth Program | 508-418-5562
508-775-6240 ext 326
Family Child Care
508-775-6240 ext 316
Early Childhood Intervention
508-775-6240 ext 450
Families United Network (F.U.N.)
508-775-6240 ext 512
Teen Parent Program
508-775-6240 ext 321